nina agdal header // like if saving // credit if using
i actually had found that already but thank you so much :)
haha, you’re welcome! you should also check deviantart and google images. :)
do you know where I can get some reindeer antlers pngs? I've looked everywhere and can't find them :/
Ariana Grande icons | Like if saving | Credit
you AND addictivegraphics back!! yayay :d
i’m still rlly busy though so dont expect too many posts, but i’m deffo back! ;)
semi re-did my blog!! hopefully i’ll finish it by tomorrow and get back to posting regularly soon C:
I mean why you guys don't post something you closed the blog or something? can you post trisha's blog please?
i dont know, i quit the blog. idk what trisha personal blog is, but her twitter is @addictivegomez.
What's going on with addictivegraphics
i dont know?? ask trisha, she’s the owner.
could you make a gif coloring tutorial? love your teen wolf psd :D
of course! hope you find this helpful :)
- usually i start by messing around with levels &/or curves. i used curves this time;
- then what i do is change the vibrance to 100, so i can see all the colors i have to play around with.
- i have some pretty cyan, magenta and red here. i use selective color to mess around with them.
- my gif looks like this at this point;
- i added a little bit of saturation.
- i thought it was to dull so i added some curves, and then some exposure to make the shadows darker
<—- this is what it looks like now
- now, i made a new blank layer and using a pretty purple from the background i just made a little line like thingie in the middle of the gif.
- gaussian blur; radius: 32.7; put the layer on soft light. i repeated this process with blue and white.
- then i added a gradient map layer
annd it’s done! hope you found this helpful :)